TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old May 7th, 2008, 08:27 AM   #1179
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Klara "Kookie" Zakopalova Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump View Post
Klara lost in first round of Berlin qualies to Castano and it was the first time I didnt get a pic of Kookie. Klara was moody and tanked the last two games. Her husband tried his best to motivate her, but she just wasnt playing well.
Can't say that I blame her, she had a great week last week at home and then had to rush to Berlin without even having the chance to enjoy it. It sucks I guess, but I'm not too disappointed. Only for you cause you had to witness it live. Sucks when she loses, when you're there.

Thanks for the pics. Kookie. And I think she goes to the same hairdresser as her husband. They look rather alike.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote