TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Qatar Telecom German Open, Berlin!!!

View Single Post

Old May 3rd, 2008, 04:28 PM   #8
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Qatar Telecom German Open, Berlin!!!

Last year Anna won one round at Berlin losing to Lucie Safarova. She only got 35 points and this wasn't one of Anna's 17 best until this week when the Warsaw points (which was turned into an exo) came off.

She only needs to win one match to defend her points and gain a few. She can definitely manage that. I'll be interested to see who her 3rd round opponent is. Can Nicole get her game together? Dulko has been doing well recently.

Not the easiest draw but I hope Anna can get somewhere here.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote