TennisForum.com - View Single Post - GET IN SHAPE THREAD: Weight-loss, Dieters, and Exercise-enthusiast

View Single Post

Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 03:28 AM   #10
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dear Diary: My 20 Days of Fasting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureracket
I've done 21 days quite a few times. You can do it. Just think about the wonderful(clean) feeling you'll have afterwards. Also, get a good support system. Lack of carbs for that long can bring about depression.
Hearing you've done it before is encouraging- does it get any easier or is each day going to get worse? ...and I didn't know that tid-bit about the carbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeknowitall
Hopefully you won't become more of a bitch in the next 20 days.
That's character assassination, I'm sweet and lovable... before Ashanti, we got a long so well. Hell, we even made it through Hillary-Obama- people we actually care about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manatee
I have heard that if you don't eat for a long time and then suddenly eat a lot you can die.
I had no idea, thanks for letting me know!
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote