TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anna Gerasimou

Thread: Anna Gerasimou
View Single Post

Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 03:05 PM   #20
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna Gerassimou

In two weeks(5/5-5/11), she is definetly going to play, but I have no idea where. She is on the entry list for 5 tournaments. If she goes to Turkey 25k, she will be in the qualies. She is the nxt one to get into the Italy 25k and Romania 50k qualies. She is already in the qualies in the Lebanon 50k, and an alternate in the Croatia 75k tournament. I think that she should either go to Turkey, Romania, or Lebanon. The fields is too large for a 25k in Italy, and she probably wont get into the Croatia 75k qualies, let along the main draw. What do you think?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote