TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mariya Koryttseva.

View Single Post

Old Apr 16th, 2008, 02:39 PM   #39
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mariya Koryttseva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myggen View Post
I would appreciate it if someone could enlighten me a bit on how Mariya plays. Just when I think I have her figured out, she gives me another strange result. I really thought she had a great matchup against Bychkova, but then comes down to earth with a boom. Somebody help me please!
That match was quite good actually, from Mariya. especially second set. But Bychkova truly is a great defender, and as Mariya was not hitting as hard as usual, she could not end the points.
But the match vs Lisicki was worse, Mariya almost hitting no ball, especially in first set. But the reason is she was totally exhausted, she had worked a lot the fitness and felt the aftermath. She'll be back strong I hope.

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote