TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Discovery Thread

View Single Post

Old Apr 15th, 2008, 11:20 PM   #9
country flag Mr_Molik

Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The ''Discovery'' Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
No offence taken
But I don't see how it's ''creepy''...I mean we have heard of the likes of Sharapova and Larcher de Brito from around the same age...why not report on the progress of some of the younger Aussies and Kiwis??
maybe creepy isnt the right word.
but for every sharapova there are thousands of girls who burn out, or just never make it. and at such a young age the girls are so often pushed by their parents. im not saying this is always the case, but it often is. which is why i dont think its right to be talking about them on an internet forum. wait until they are atleast 16/17 when they are old enough to make decisions of their own and can actually show signs of their true potential.
Mr_Molik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote