TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Iroda Tulyaganova cheering thread!!

View Single Post

Old Apr 5th, 2008, 07:56 PM   #779
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iroda Tulyaganova cheering thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavaria86 View Post
Well i think i am following Irodas results since 2001 and in 2002 i saw her playing in Germany and i had the chance to talk to her a bit and she was so amazing and since then i always keep my fingers crossed when she plays she is so amazing
Yep, she’s amazing, Alex. You hear the same story from everyone and anyone who’s ever met Iroda. She really does have the charm to match the looks – sufficient to have become the biggest WTA star ever, and on route stealing Maria’s and Ana’s endorsements combined. Instead fate intervened, ruining her ranking and chance at the limelight, and the reality is, even some members on this tennis forum, don’t know who she is.

I’ve followed Iroda since Linz 2001. I saw a Linz trailer on EuroSport, where they flashed up a glimpse of Iroda. I didn’t know who she was, but I was like: ‘how the fuck does that girl play tennis with boobs that big?!?!’ I was convinced EuroSport had photoshopped her boobs to make them bigger. Anyway, I didn’t plan to, but found myself watching the Linz semi. I sat down to watch because it was Dokic, who was looking as good as she’s ever looked, stunning. But then I saw the Goddess the other side of the net, looking even better than Jelena, and my jaw hit the floor! Little could I have imagined, that only weeks later, I’d be swapping flirty messages with this stunning Goddess, on her websites guestbook. That’s when I discovered she had the personality to match the looks.

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
____ VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB ____
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote