TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Iroda Tulyaganova cheering thread!!

View Single Post

Old Apr 4th, 2008, 02:36 PM   #775
country flag bavaria86

bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iroda Tulyaganova cheering thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny_Boy View Post
Hi Alex,
I started cheering for Iroda in 2005, I remember watching her on TV playing the Hopman Cup and really liked her game. Then at the AO later that month, she played against Molik and Davenport so they televised some parts of her matches again. Since then it has been a roller coaster ride for Iroda and her fans, injuries and fitness haven't treated her well.
How about you, when did you become an Iri fan?
Hi
Do you mean 2003?
Well i think i am following Irodas results since 2001 and in 2002 i saw her playing in Germany and i had the chance to talk to her a bit and she was so amazing and since then i always keep my fingers crossed when she plays she is so amazing

Sabina Sharipova - Nigina Abduraimova

Vika-Carla-Mariajo-Sabine-Julia-Andrea-Marina-Tamira-Virginie
bavaria86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote