TennisForum.com - View Single Post - christina's video thread (Aus Open: completed)

View Single Post

Old Mar 19th, 2008, 04:41 AM   #22
country flag Lunaris
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute
Re: christina's video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinawww View Post
And I have full match of 2004 Eastbourne SF with English commentators I'll upload that tomorrow or Thursday.
Brilliant, I knew I could count on you. It was probably the best match Daniela played that year. I still remember myself sitting in front of my TV and cheering loudly.

As for IW 2007, I still have the vids originally recorded by Dementrova. That means final against Kuzzy, semi vs. Li and QF vs. Peer. I can upload them again but on the other hand I am not sure if Dementrova would agree. What's worse is that he hasn't been online lately so I can't even ask him.

From what you wrote I assume you don't have the match against Hingis in round of 16, which is a pity. But if you could upload at least the match against Francesca it would be nice as I didn't see this one and would like to. No need for rush however.
Lunaris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote