TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jessica Moore

Thread: Jessica Moore
View Single Post

Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:39 AM   #766
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of
Re: Jessica Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSBOY View Post
I'm just telling you that Jess won't meet your expectations in the near future. Im sorry if that upsets you all so much but don't you want to know the truth?

As a trained and qualified coach, I have a much higher level of expertise on the game than most of you avid spectators, and I can back this up with the fact that I'm now linked to a current top twenty male player, and will be paid to travel overseas in the foreseeable future.

Some of you said she could be top ten, that is pie in the sky rubbish!!!!! Of course she is going to improve, and will get higher in the ranks, I just wish more of you actually knew how to analysis a players ability and where there game is at, as clearly most of you have no idea! I repeat, she will not crack the top 150 this year!!!!
Which Top 20 player are you linked to?
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote