TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AKGUL! The Gentle Giant's Wildly Enthusiastic Fan Zone

View Single Post

Old Mar 13th, 2008, 11:58 AM   #101
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AKGUL! The Gentle Giant's Wildly Enthusiastic Fan Zone

How exciting for you! And for us!

Here are my burning questions for the Gentle Giant:

What does she think was the main factor in her meteoric rise from challenger player to top-100 regular? Coaching, improved fitness, money for travel?

Who is her coach? Does he travel with her always? If not, does she travel alone the rest of the time, or with a hitting partner, relative, friend?

What was the hardest part about making the transition from challengers to Tour events?

Who are her friends on the Tour? (I can't believe I'm asking this junior-high type question! )

As a player who is pretty new to Tour-level events, does she find the other Tour players to be helpful and friendly, or standoffish? Have the Tour officials been helpful to her in making her transition to the Tour?

What is her favorite city she has been to?
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote