TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AKGUL! The Gentle Giant's Wildly Enthusiastic Fan Zone

View Single Post

Old Mar 12th, 2008, 03:31 AM   #95
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AKGUL! The Gentle Giant's Wildly Enthusiastic Fan Zone

Hi. I just want to tell you that I saw Akgul practicing yesterday and today.

I was really excited to see her yesterday and called out Akgul! Good luck! She seemed not to want any fan to interface with her. . So maybe I'll rethink my support... but for now I'll keep watching her.

She has a coach. He is a really happy and nice guy, much shorter than she is , no idea who he is, but nice to see her with somebody .

She is hitting with another player and that player's coach. I was thinking maybe Tulyaganova, but I don't know what she looks like, and anyway it was probably not her. Seems a lot of players are just mixing up practice partners early this week.

Her practices were just "OK": in my opinion, could have seen a harder workout or more drills; a bit more structure.

She has lost a bit of weight around the middle since I saw her last summer.

You know she is in MD, near the bottom of the entries there. Still, exciting to be in a MD direct!

drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote