TennisForum.com - View Single Post - LostGlory & Friends's collection of Amelie's Photos.....

View Single Post

Old Mar 7th, 2008, 01:11 PM   #6419
country flag griffin
double-dog daredevil

griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LostGlory & Friends's collection of Amelie's Photos.....

Sorry, I'm going to over-rule.

Aside from the vcash issue, aside from the fact that some posters might value their conversations just as much as the images, and that the thread would likely hit the max at some point anyway, there's the fact that doing so would require going through 400+ pages to delete those posts.

That's an inordinate and unreasonable amount of work, and for what purpose? These images and this thread will still be accessible. You'll just have two large, popular threads under your name, instead of two

We gave people advance notice to avoid confusion. I understand of course not everyone's going to agree, or like it, but the policy is not negotiable.

I'm going to stick both volumes for easy access, but the thread is being split.

volume 2 is here: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=335213

Last edited by griffin : Mar 7th, 2008 at 01:16 PM.
griffin is offline View My Blog!