TennisForum.com - View Single Post - LostGlory & Friends's collection of Amelie's Photos.....

View Single Post

Old Mar 7th, 2008, 08:59 AM   #6418
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LostGlory & Friends's collection of Amelie's Photos.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostGlory View Post
I suggest something else, although i doubt that you guys would listen to any constructive advice.....but why dont you delete the chats and keep ll the images, meaning keep the orginal posts with photos and delete the replies that have the same photos attached to them and the chats that took place,,,
We could do that, but it would mean people would lose vcash over it (deleted posts=losing cash), and we know from experience that people can go nuts over that.
Plus, I imagine that there are people who want to keep those chats, cause they liked them.
And thirdly, the thread will probably hit 5k at some points anyway, even with only pictures in it, and then it's gonna be closed anyway, so you would have lost your chats and cash for nothing.

I won't close this now though, give you the time to think about it. If you all want it, fine.