Just a heads-up, friends:
Announcement: large threads of 5000 replies or more
Large threads are a big drain on the performance of this board. Therefore, we think it will improve the speed of the board, if there are no regularly used large threads anymore.
Here is what will happen:
* Large threads of 5000 replies or more will be closed
* A new thread with a title like “existing thread name, vol2” will be started
* The original thread starter will stay the thread starter (so they will keep control over their thread for name changes, etc)
* There will be a link to the old thread in the new thread, and a link to the new thread in the old thread
* The new thread will be in the same forum as the old thread (so new parts of chat threads will not go into non tennis, but into chat threads)
We will gradually start implementing this on Friday 8th of march. We cannot do all threads at once, so some threads might be closed sooner than others, please have some patience with us
Thank you for your cooperation.
Will affect this thread as well. Although I may stickie the first section so people don't lose track of all these great images.