TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Gb Girls Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Mar 4th, 2008, 07:55 PM   #44
country flag Europe rocks

Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gb Girls Cheering Thread

I don't know what hurts more. A loss like this or going down 6-0 6-0 This was an excellent chance for Katie to get some more points on the board, but I can say at least she looks as if she can compete with the girls ranked between 80-120 which is where she needs to be looking at. Hopefully with some clever scheduling and hard work she will be able to get her ranking up without playing too much on the clay.

Conversely, should Katie just go away and come back a complete clay-whore, like some of the girls out there i.e. Knapp, Meusburger and reach the top 100 just playing all the Tier 3 and 4 clay court events which seem to be everywhere on the schedule
Europe rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote