TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Louise Pleming

Thread: Louise Pleming
View Single Post

Old Mar 1st, 2008, 09:22 AM   #14
country flag grassie

grassie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Louise Pleming

Thanks for all your responses. However, can we get back on to the subject of Louise Pleming? We've kind of strayed onto other commentators.

Apart from her sexual side, anyone know of any links to interviews or articles on Louise Pleming? I can't seem to find anything on her on the internet. And anyone know how to get in touch with her?

I remember her from her playing days in England, in Eastbourne and Wimbledon and she was always a delight to watch, and when you spoke to her she was always so nice and friendly. I really miss her.

I used to watch her play doubles at Wimbledon with a Dutch girl, about the same size and similar in looks to Louise. She also wore a big headband - anyone know who I mean? On one doubles match at Wimbledon Louise served and smacked the ball right in the back of this girls head - the Dutch girl. This girl just collapsed on the floor and they had to bring the first aid in and everything. Poor Louise must have felt awful, as well as her partner she hit.

I think they then went on to lose the match, understandably. But I still think of those days at Wimbledon and I do miss her bubbly personality.

Anyway, keep all the info on Louise coming through.
grassie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote