TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Marina Erakovic Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Feb 29th, 2008, 04:00 AM   #182
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to the top 100 Marina Erakovic!!! Semifinal tomorrow against Lindsay!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
Marina's victory over Vera or Petras win over Venus would be the biggest upsets so far I'd say. Maria's second set bagel over Justine would be the biggest set upset of the year.
Marina's win over Bepa was hardly shocking to me. Bepa has always been inconsistent and really anyone in the top 100 could have beaten the old her (loving the new and improved Bepa ) But i agree that Kvitova's win over Venus was the upset of the year so far, I'd also be tempted to lean towards Lisicki's win over Davenport in Fed Cup, but if Marina could triumph over Davenport it would definately be top 3 upsets so far.

How could you think Erakovic def. Zvonereva could be more of an upset than Erakovic def. Davenport?
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote