TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Marina Erakovic Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Feb 29th, 2008, 04:58 AM   #181
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to the top 100 Marina Erakovic!!! Semifinal tomorrow against Lindsay!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR DOKIC View Post
I'm complimenting her! I'm saying that although she has only beaten average players so far this week, she has still achieved something that Golovin and Venus couldn't do, and that's making it through to the semifinals. I'm giving her credit for making it through a draw that Venus and Tatiana couldn't. I'm not knocking her performance - a semifinal in any WTA tournament, with any field, is a great achievement for someone in Marina's position.
We'll I'm glad you see it that way

Btw the 2nd story on the 6pm news (in 3 minutes time) is going to be Marina advancing through to the Semfinals of Memphis. Not quite as good as Auckland when seh was the top story, dam I wish that Wife killing/child abandoning guy had have been caught yesterday instead