TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Feb 21st, 2008, 06:44 PM   #1136
country flag crazylace01
A new star is rising...

crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Klara "Kookie" Zakopalova Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid View Post
That's horrible to watch.
But at least she seemed to be in good spirits after the initial shock. Hopefully she'll recover soon, she needs to play in March.

Good, you're one of the people I trust for that.

No one asked about the Czechs there, so I don't know if she entered, I think she probably has, we'll see. But with the two big ones in March I don't know if it's worth risking.
i hope she doesn't play. i'd rather her take another week off and be as fully fit as possible for IW/Miami. otherwise this could be a recurring issue for her all year.

oh and milan, my prof won't let me write my paper on klara. he told me there is life outside of tennis.

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
crazylace01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote