TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Game organizers: Introduce your game!

View Single Post

Old Feb 20th, 2008, 10:25 AM   #41
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold tedlesurfeur is a splendid one to behold
Re: Game organizers: Introduce your game!

IQT ReVoLuTiOn

..is a game about tennis,

a SIMULATION of the ATP and WTA Tours

You just have to take quizzes

Each quiz corresponds to a real tournament

You score points...

...and will be in the ranking

Try it !

Note to the administration and the members: the website where you are redirected is not a discussion forum, but only a platform hosting the quizmaker. The game was created by me and other tennis fans, for tennis fans, and we do not receive money from ads or anything, as we do not have ads. The IQT platform is free and dependent on the tennis forums it serves.

The annoucements will be posted here. Tennis fans keep posting on their respective forums. The IQT is only a platform where the quizmaker is hosted and information given. We needed a separate platform because all the details cannot fit in in one topic, and because the game is proposed to several tennis forums. Thank you for your understanding

Special thanks to Dexter who told me I could make this thread to make it possible for you to play it

----------

I . r O o T . F o R . A n a. a n d . M i s H a
K i M . M u r R a Y . J e L e N a . P a T t Y . N o L e . C h A k Y. L l e Y t O n . G i S e L a . N a L b i . S v e T a
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote