TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Australian open 2008

View Single Post

Old Feb 15th, 2008, 10:31 AM   #726
country flag Maximus

Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice Maximus is just really nice
Re: Australian open 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by markspot View Post
I am Ana's fan too, ever since I saw her playing so amazingly in Zurich in 2004 against Tati and Venus.
And of course she does not make those shoe sounds deliberately.
But those screeching sounds go right through every fiber of my body, even watching on tv it is a very painful torture to me (I like to have the sound really loud, so that it feels like I'm right there in the stands, I also like to switch the commentary audio stream off, if possible, to have only the background sounds).
Maria's grunting, on the other hand, does not have any painful frequencies, it is harmless, pleasant and reassuring if anything, without it I get worried, and it is no louder than the one Venus or Serena make, just identical.
Anyway, the louder the better, I turn even more volume to enjoy the reality of the match.
Somebody said she does it deliberately like the other players to hide the sound of the ball hitting the racquet's strings.
Maximus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote