TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Australian open 2008

View Single Post

Old Feb 12th, 2008, 04:07 PM   #724
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on Dan23 give us the story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by waratahsrock View Post
That is a very good account of that magical day Dan

I think we need to add on in the beginning...

After Maria had just dispatched of Jankovic in the SF (Dan was home in Perth, and i was on holiday in Asia) we were talking on msn and after some persuasion we both decided that we would regret it if we missed seeing Maria win the title. So between us we forked out over $2,500 and jumped on flights within 12 hours to get to Melbourne in a rush!

I think Dan summed up how it felt during the match - i've never ever been so damn nervous in my life!

on match point we jumped up and high fived and celebrated like crazy. Bloody marvelous moment. After being there thru all the heartbreak from 2005 onwards, that moment made it all worthwhile.

In conclusion. It is your duty as Maria fans to make it down under to Melbourne and join the fun next year.
There has to be a solid guarantee of a Maria win.

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote