TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aleksandrina NAYDENOVA

View Single Post

Old Feb 9th, 2008, 07:35 PM   #29
country flag black_fire

black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future
Re: Aleksandrina NAYDENOVA

Aleksandrina made her debut on the WTA tour today. She entered as an Alt. in the QD of Vina del Mar tournament and had to play against the fourth seed Jorgelina Cravero of Argentina...

Well, Aleks lost 2-6 0-6 in about 55 min but had several opportunities to take at least 3-4 games more. She lost rapidly the first two games of the match, but then managed to equal for 2-all. She was 30-15 up in her service game but couldn't hold and got broken again...

The second set started with Aleks' serve, who saved 3 BPs (most of them on 2nd serve) but collapsed on the forth one... IMO that was the key game of the match. After that Cravero didn't have any problems till the end (except the last game when she was 0-30 down).

It was not the best beginning for Naydenova in the WTA tour, but IMO in the next years she'll develop her game and will start winning such matches And of course we don't have to forget that Cravero is a player who frequently plays in GSs and has big successes in ITF tournaments. I hope it was a good experience for Naydenova
Cars are running by
The world has stopped...

Proud Member of Tsveti's Troops
black_fire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote