TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Marion in Paris

Thread: Marion in Paris
View Single Post

Old Feb 8th, 2008, 07:02 PM   #7
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marion in Paris

OH MY GOODNESS...it takes ALL of my willpower to keep from geting mesmerized by Marion's smile.If she were 3 or more inches taller,then I might be defenseless against her.

We have all seen the disappointing performances where Marion has a nice lead in the second set,on the verge of closing out the match,and then loses.Today she blew an advantage vs. a hearty,difficult opponent--BUT SHE DIDN'T LOSE!!Do we dare to hope that Marion has learned to bounce back this quickly from letdowns...ohh,let it be so.

NOW it's time for her to lace up the steel-tipped boots and drive some hard kicks into Mauresmo's ass!!She can use regular footwear if she plays Chaky,though,since Anna's a litle light in the backside.
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote