TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Australian open 2008

View Single Post

Old Feb 5th, 2008, 10:29 PM   #721
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on Dan23 give us the story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xan View Post
You have it lucky there.

I'll have to have another look at my recording. Luckily the BBC covered that match!

Yes. I hate not being able to do anything to affect the match that you get watching on TV. And you don't get such a feel for the pace of the play, and how fast the players move.
Why not make the trip for AO 2009! We are looking for others to come join us for a fun filled 2 weeks of stuffing around in Melbourne If things go as well as the last 2 years then Maria playing well into the 2nd week is guaranteed!

Quote:
Someone will have to make up a chant for Maria fans like the one the Serbian supporters have (That "Come on Ana, Come on.")
Yeah I think thats a good idea....then we'll be recognisable to other fans

Quote:
One other question. Were you close to Yuri, Michael and the team?
In the final we werent that close to Yuri and the boys. We were at the same end of the court but on the other corner. At some of the other matches we were much closer though
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote