TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SORANA CIRSTEA vs. RALUCA OLARU

View Single Post

Old Feb 1st, 2008, 03:05 AM   #30
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SORANA CIRSTEA vs. RALUCA OLARU

I saw Olaru at the Aussie Open, she was simpply overpowered by Vaidisova. She hits reasonably well but really did struggle against the power of her opponent. It probably wasn't a great indication of what she's capable of because she really did struggle.

I also saw Sorana at the Open and she did impress me. Hits the ball very well, generated a lot of power and has great racquet head speed. She should've won the first set against Ivanovic but tightened up. She sort of lost her way in the second set but made Ana fight hard for the win; she saved quite a few match points.

On seeing both of them play I would definitely say Sorana, but I didn't get a true indication of what Olaru is capable of.
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote