TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Chat thread for Shahar fans

View Single Post

Old Jan 31st, 2008, 12:41 PM   #114
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chat thread for Shahar fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
Omg, have you seen today's paper?
It's all about Sharapova and almost nothing about the others even they were really nice and open with the media... I know she's Sharpova and all.. But seriously..
And in the press confrence today... I hate her!!!
I agree... I hate it when the media pull this kind of crap. BTW Maariv has a poor new writer (Gal Bar-Or) who by the look of thinks could not tell the other Russian players one from another even if they stood right next to him. Today he's mistaken Likhovtseva for Vesnina, which takes some talent to do (and in the AO he got some scores wrong). At least Tzipi got some attention in the paper.

Regarding your sig, I love the movie, the title song and its clip Haven't read the book though
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote