TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Marija Mirkovic

Thread: Marija Mirkovic
View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2008, 08:55 PM   #85
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marija Mirkovic Cheering Thread

Okay, in my opinion Mirkovic should take advantage of her height and stature and become far more dominating on court. She has a good serve, but needs to work hard on getting a lot more power and spin off her ground strokes. I actually think that she could go a long way if she got this side of her game going. But she seems to lose her concentration and becomes easily frustrated for no apparent reason. Take her two matches in the juniors. She won both of the first sets 6-1 and 6-3 and then dropped the second sets 6-1. She really needs to improve her mentality so she can begin to take the next step.

IMO, She should be top 450 by the end of this year, and ultimately another top 200 player.