TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jessica Moore

Thread: Jessica Moore
View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2008, 08:43 PM   #732
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jessica Moore

Happy to say that I got to see Jess play heaps of matches in Melbourne. She is by far our best prospect!

Her forehand is a great shot and she's really learnt how to take control of the point with this shot. Her backhand has improved even since I saw her play in Gympie and she is just so focussed and determined. She very rarely lost her cool (only with some stupid line calls and umpiring, BTW no I didn't see you there danimoo) and she seems like such a fighter and hardworker.

I think towards the end of last year, I said she could be top 200...this needs to be re-evaluated lol...I think that top 150 is a probability (like SeanyQ) and anything close to the top 100 is indeed a possibility.

Rest assured, the future of Australian women's tennis is in good hands