TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Australian open 2008

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2008, 04:28 PM   #696
country flag bellascarlett

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congratulations MASHA AO open Champion 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
After she won against Davenport, I made a few mental notes on what I did that day. I didn't pee in between sets even though I drank beer, I drank beer, I had to be in my Nike gym clothes, I was at the left side of the couch and I just kept praying all throughout the match. Most of it were stupid little details but hey it brought us to GS glory again so..
I think you beat us all...you really were in Nike gym clothes every single time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summon View Post
Poor Maria, and she actually thinks that she is winning these matches
Yeah...so she better be nicer to me the next time I see her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty. View Post
I guess I only had a minor superstition, I would never change my sitting position even if my legs were falling asleep.
Omg me too! I would hold my sitting position whenever she's winning, change it whenever she's losing....

At least now I know, I'm not alone!