TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lesley Kerkhove

Thread: Lesley Kerkhove
View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2008, 01:21 AM   #17
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lesley Kerkhove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinkie View Post
Lesley has the same ITF ranking as Arantxa had this time last year and Lesley is one year younger. Hope she can progress this year like Arantxa did last year.
Last time I saw Lesley play was in 2005, at age 13. She was a smart player then. But what I understand from the match reports in Australia she has developed her game and is now quite a big hitter. Smart and big hitter sounds promising. She's one of the few Dutch junior players who gives 100% for tennis.
She is a big hitter She hits the ball very nicely. I think the day I saw her, the forehand was more solid but she still hit the backhand very well. Can tell she was raw talent.

Just checked her site and it celebrates Arantxa's win

Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote