TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Australian open 2008

View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2008, 04:20 PM   #68
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian open 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by zayos_10 View Post
I have to confess that I dont see why people keep saying that Davemport is dangerous for Maria. I know in the past they had tough matches and all that, but since then Maria has improved a lot of things. Besides, I´ve always thought that Maria has problems with players that are fast and can handled her power, like Henin, Mauresmo, Clijesters or the WS. But Davenport?? I mean, she wasnt the fastest player out there before, and I dont think she is now, right? So that´s why I´m not so worried about her, but I guess in tennis anything can happen, right?? either way... GOOD LUCK MARIA!!
well tbh even though davenport is not the quickest it's also very hard to get her moving...she has impeccable footwork and once she's firing shots it's hard to make her move hence why she can demolish almost anyone once she's totally on...however masha will have to make sure her serve is working full force so as not to give lindsay an advantage...lindsay can handle the pace...it's just the moving about she doesn't excel at and if masha wants to win that is what she will have to continue to do

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote