TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Australian open 2008

View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2008, 12:19 PM   #59
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian open 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
I was listening to the Australian Open radio this morning just as they did the draw and I just had this feeling that she would be in Justine's Quarter which wasnt the best but then to find out about Lindsay gosh I was finished. My finger nails better get ready because they dont have much more time to live. This is the toughest draw of her life but she has come to this tournament fit and focused and if she can get through it, it will be the greatest tournament of her life. This is definatly one match at a time stuff. Good luck Masha this is going to be a huge task.
Well said! This is the time Maria shows the world exactly what she is made of!!!

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote