TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Australian open 2008

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2008, 12:37 PM   #22
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian open 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by zayos_10 View Post
Well... If Maria is playing, I do get up that early even if I have classes that day. Actually, last year when she played against Svonareva (spell?) at the AO I had class at 7am and I woke up to watch her match at 3am and then, I went to class

Also, like somebody said, I´m not so worried about the draw ´cause if you want to be the best, you have to beat the best, right?. Plus, wasnt she the 13 seed and 4th seed when she won wimbledon and the US Open, respectively? I know the circumstances are different, but I am just saying that when you got it, you got it, so if Maria is playing well then only good things can happen, right? (figer crossed)
well I must admit I did get up really early once (when Masha was playing against venus in Miami) around 3am but that was it...
and you're right about the draw i guess,maybe it would be better if the draw is harder...I think she really can do it!
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote