TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Jan 1st, 2008, 02:09 PM   #42
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

And the 2nd one

Quote:

Q. Whats your dream in 2008?

M.N. in the Firstly, I wish to be healthy. In the secondly, to play with the same pleasure as I did in the end of this year. Thirdly, I want to play well, and if I play well, I believe in entering top100, and then, depending on how fast I will achieve it, to "focalise" into the top50. Obviously, I gotta improve what I began. I still have a lot to work, especially on the serve and forehand, but I feel I'm not the right way. I hope 2008 will be like my coach says: "The Monica Niculescu Year".