TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Blic: Jelena and Monika to play exibition in Belgrade next year!

View Single Post

Old Dec 27th, 2007, 10:37 AM   #22
country flag rolandg

rolandg is a name known to all rolandg is a name known to all rolandg is a name known to all rolandg is a name known to all rolandg is a name known to all rolandg is a name known to all rolandg is a name known to all rolandg is a name known to all rolandg is a name known to all rolandg is a name known to all rolandg is a name known to all
Re: Blic: Jelena and Monika to play exibition in Belgrade next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDoIt View Post
I think you would change your mind when Hungarian goverment wouldnt let you enter Hungary without visa and wouldnt give you Hungarian citizenship. If Monika got it, it is just because she is popular, otherwise she wouldnt get it becuase Hungarian people voted AGAINST giving citizenship to Hungarian Serbs

So, basicly, everything she had/achieved was in Serbia.
Well, technically, pretty much everything she achieved, she achieved because of America, and the economic opportunities that country offered her. She only spent a few years of her life in Serbia.

I don't really care one way or the other, I just think it is a little unfair that she is often criticised for turning her back on Serbia, when she isn't Serbian.
rolandg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote