TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Blic: Jelena and Monika to play exibition in Belgrade next year!

View Single Post

Old Dec 19th, 2007, 03:39 PM   #16
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Blic: Jelena and Monika to play exibition in Belgrade next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito View Post
That exhibition never took place, nor did she appear at the big Ana/Jelena/Novak/Janko exhibition earlier this month which she was invited to. In fact, Seles hasn't been to Serbia for the last 15 years and as far as I know she hasn't even given any real interview to Serbian media during this time...

Because of the recent tennis boom in Serbia, I'm sure her name would ring a bell to many, but only hardcore tennis fans would know specific details about her and her career, which is not surprising given that she's had zero connections to Serbia for so long and that she hasn't really been a big name on court as well during this time...
What??? Only hardcore tennis fans would know specific details about her and her career? Everybody knows that she was No1, everybody knows how young she was when she started winning all those tournaments, everybody knows that she was stabbed, everybody knows even who was her greatest opponents... You can't expect from a 15 year old to know these stuff, but everyone that was about 15-16 years old when she came on the stage know these stuff... So she would ring ALL THE BELLS...

But there aren't any informations about her coming in 2008. also...

Twitter

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote