TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who will be the best italian player in 2008?

View Single Post

Old Dec 11th, 2007, 07:57 AM   #10
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who will be the best italian player in 2008?

I think Dentoni can make a mark.

MEC.. Her ranking now is really bad, and I fear that we will see her in qualies at RG and Wimbledon It will be a really tough fight to get back, because she has not been doing well in ITFs the last two years either. This year was truly dreadful, with the exception of Berlin I guess But I have seen her play and have seen that she can still do well. With some good draws and better mentality, it can happen. Anyways, I'll support her no matter what.

Forza MEC

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote