TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who will be the best italian player in 2008?

View Single Post

Old Dec 7th, 2007, 11:42 PM   #5
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who will be the best italian player in 2008?

Gabriel, why do you dont belive in Tax Garbin, i think that she could finish inside the top 30. She show us that she has the game for do it, playing well in all courts.
And I agree I think that Francesca is the most completed player, if her mind will be stronger she could be into the top ten.She needs reach far in big tournaments and stay free of injurys.

I would like to see Roberta Vinci and Ma.Elena Camerin into the top 50, they have more potencial and both needs to work some parts of their game to be higher.

Flavia and Mara could be into the top 30 and Mara also will be into the top 5 in doubles because she will have a permanet partner next year.

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote