TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Marija Mirkovic

Thread: Marija Mirkovic
View Single Post

Old Nov 4th, 2007, 10:48 PM   #77
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marija Mirkovic Cheering Thread

Bump!

Marija withdrew from Port Pirie, but is still on the entry lists for Nurioopta and Mount Gambier.

Hopefully she can recover from her sprained ankle and rack up some points. Otherwise she will fall sharply if she doesn't defend her Australian Open quallies points.

She achieved a career high ranking of 518 earlier in the season. She is now ranked at 580. I think she will play almost exclusively on the senior circuit next year, considering she will be 18 in February, no age eligibility restrictions...she probably will play AO Juniors, but then say goodbye to juniors for good. I hope she will be ranked in the 400's this time next year