TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana or Jelena? [Poll only for Serbians]

View Single Post

Old Nov 4th, 2007, 03:21 PM   #39
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana or Jelena? [Poll only for Serbians]

Please pardon my ignorance folks,but I've noticed that Krstajic now plays under Montenegro's flag and the Tour has apparently asked all players who were formerly of 'Serbia AND Montenegro' to choose one of them.However,Karolina Jovanovic and Andrea Popovic are the two who are still listed under the old name.Can any one of you tell me whether they consider themselves Serbs or Montenegrans(did I even spell that correctly?)?I'm sorry that I don't speak Serbian but answers are welcome in English,Spanish or French...I thank you in advance for any help you can provide here.
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote