TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Arantxa Rus

Thread: Arantxa Rus
View Single Post

Old Oct 20th, 2007, 10:02 PM   #9
country flag New_balls_please

New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arantxa Rus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerben View Post
How did you become a fan of Arantxa that she's even in your sig, despite the fact that she's fairly new on the tour?
Did you see her play?

She's lovely

Yes, I saw her playing 3 weeks ago. I have a tennis channel here in England ( i think it's a channel from your country ) and She was playing an itf (on clay), and I loved her :hearts

She's so pretty and I like her game. She has a good serve too
But i have a question for you: why don't she play more challengers???? She is 16,so she can play all that she wants.

TOP 700 with only 5 or 6 tournaments played That's amazing

I hope she can improve her tennis soon. Because she can become the next best thing

Go Arantxa, and good luck against De Brito

(Sorry if i made some mistakes, i'm from spain but I live in Eastbourne. And my english sucks