TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Introduction thread !!!

View Single Post

Old Oct 19th, 2007, 11:15 AM   #11
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all
Re: Introduction thread !!!

ok..so let me introduce myself

I'm Marija from Slovenia, South part on the border with Croatia!
I'm 20 years old and i love to watch Kata playing...also with Ai, they're just the best together!!
I was a basketball player for as long as i remember, until last year! I've injured my knee on police academy. And they say basketball is danagerous! I've just dropped from University for Computers and Information science and planning to fully recover my knee. I wanna try again this Police academy. Currently i'm a coach of 10 year old girls here in my town. Who knows if i'll be able again to play basketball
I love to watch any kind of sports! My special is basketball of course! But when Kata plays tennis gets first!

Why am I a FAN of Katarina? Why aren't you? I don't remember when i started watching her. But it was years ago, when Krizan, Matevzic and Pisnik were in good form. They're all retired now. Katarina was and is always my favourite one! Ai and her are the perfect doubles! So was Bob Bryan with Kata, and now Zimonjic. I wish her all the best!! Too bad the title in Portoroz slipped out, but i promised myself i'll go support her next year, since i couldn't this one! DAJMO KATA!!!

ok...i think that's it! Check the website, you've been waiting it for a long time, now here it is ! Finally!
www.katarinasrebotnik.tk
www.myspace.com/katarinasrebotnikfanpage

Thanks for supporting Kata! and Ai...and Zimonjic....
Hope she'll do better in Linz! Srečno Kata!

p.s. if you wanna share photos, videos, and all other stuff for the website...please contact me on my email - it's on the front page of the website: www.katarinasrebotnik.tk
Thank you very much!
mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote