TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Pandzic Cheering Thread!!

View Single Post

Old Oct 1st, 2007, 12:38 PM   #40
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Pandzic Cheering Thread!!

It's especially amazing when you consider that she's only got 8 tournaments to count towards her ranking. So she can play 9 more events with every single point she earns bringing her ranking up. I wonder how much she'll play between now and the end of the year? She has only been playing US events, so that might limit her, for now.

Her record this year has been incredible, but now she's got to raise her level a notch to be able to beat a tougher class of opponent. But I'm pretty confident she can do it, if she just keeps plugging away like this. I hope she'll have a great week in Troy; she's off to a good start.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote