TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Game organizers: Introduce your game!

View Single Post

Old Sep 27th, 2007, 12:16 PM   #36
country flag KennyChante4ever

KennyChante4ever is a name known to all KennyChante4ever is a name known to all KennyChante4ever is a name known to all KennyChante4ever is a name known to all KennyChante4ever is a name known to all KennyChante4ever is a name known to all KennyChante4ever is a name known to all KennyChante4ever is a name known to all KennyChante4ever is a name known to all KennyChante4ever is a name known to all KennyChante4ever is a name known to all
Re: Game organizers: Introduce your game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDominique View Post
There are more and more games on WTAWorld these days.
For a newbie, this might be very confusing or even daunting. And it's also lots of work to go through all the forums to find that game that you like best.
That's why I think we should have a thread where posters can find brief synopses of all the games.
If you like the idea, just put your introducation in this thread, and I will put them all into one post according to the order in the Games forum.
Thank you! I saw PYW in the tournament forums but I had no clue what it was. I came here and clicked on the PYW thread and still didn't understand it because it was just about rankings without any explanation.
KennyChante4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote