TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Top100 players by country since the beginning of the wta ranking

View Single Post

Old Sep 25th, 2007, 03:22 AM   #37
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top100 players by country since the beginning of the wta ranking

Quote:
Originally Posted by janko View Post
Netherlands

NEW ZEALAND : 2 players

Belinda Cordwell (17), Pavlina Nola (68)
I dont think that Pavlina Nola played a match for New Zealand while she was ranked in the top 100, late in her career she decided to change nationalities to represent NZ (from Bulgaria if my memory serves me right). She qualified into the Australian Open representing New Zealand, but her ranking was about 132 at that stage (that could have been the first tournament she played representing NZ)