TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the way to qualify for the YEC - Indoor season 2007 !

View Single Post

Old Sep 19th, 2007, 02:10 AM   #32
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the way to qualify for the YEC - Indoor season 2007 !

Loyalty and love often co-exist,and one of their common traits is that they are faithful even in trying times.Although I don't LOVE Marion per se,I HAVE invested myself in her and wish to see her succeed.

Lost interest in James Bond a long time ago during my late youth;he's such a stupid joke of a hero with his absurd situations,and he's never in jeopardy because there's like a 0% chance that he'll die.Therefore,he's NOT one of us who faces real-life struggles in our everyday encounters.Marion is different...she's quite pretty but not so unbelievable that we can't relate to her.She's highly talented yet not so amazingly athletic that the game comes easily for her even when she's been away...THAT'S a big reason why it feels so natural to cheer for her.Marion,you MUST stop losing so frequently to the Vania Kings of this world. We are still in your corner,though.
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote