TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Sep 11th, 2007, 10:16 PM   #97
country flag TaiwanTennisFan

TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoV&Rena View Post
I was so disappointed with this performance...she serves for the match against 18th seeded Golovin but gets double bagled by Fedassova?

Yeah, tell me what is wrong with her...She should'nt have played this week if she does not want to be there.

CHAN, YUNG-JAN, HSIEH, SU-WEI, CHAN, CHIN-WEI, CHUANG, CHIA-JUNG, HWANG, I-HSUAN, CHEN, YI, CHANG, KAI-CHEN, KAO, SHAO-YUAN, HSU, WEN-HSIN. CHAN, HAO-CHING, HSIEH, SHU-YING

Lu, Yen-Hsun, Wang, Yeu-Tzuoo, Chen, Ti, Lee, Hsin-Han, Liu, Tai-Wei, Yang, Tsung-Hua, Yi, Chu-Huan, Chang, Yao-Lun, Chang, Huai-En, Hsieh, Wang-Cheng
TaiwanTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote