TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US open!

Thread: US open!
View Single Post

Old Sep 2nd, 2007, 06:05 PM   #42
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlandman View Post
Uhm, I think that kind of result is always awful for a player like Kata I see her normally as better than Golovin - in this season she definitely had no big highlight so far - and BTW: what means this sentence she said in Stuttgart?

I can agree. It is always said when players with such a talent have an attitude like that. When she is again on a good way she loses again to lower ranked players like last year Suchá or this year Vesnina, .... - but when she really doesn't change anything it will be even hard for her to re-enter in Top-20.

Yeah, Andreja is obviously a fighter. Sure, not the weapons like a Kata, but she tries to improve all the time and that's the good thing. She also plays a lot. Shows how important it is for her. When I met her for a short time in 2006 Stuttgart, she was very cool. Her win against Tu was just .
I looked in the SLO-ENG dictionary of curse words and it means "mother's ****"

Yeah, agree, she should face the truth and say, I am bad if I won't pass the 4R in a GS, I want to do this really bad, or maybe even winning it . And she would play better definetly, because there's a good frame in your mind then and you believe you are capable.

How could Jankovic become number 3? And she isn't more talented than Srebotnik.

Klepac has bigger weapons than Srebotnik Srebotnik doesn't have a big backhand, Klepac has forehand, backhand + serve and she moves or tries to move really well too. But she isn't as consistent and that hurts her.

Great doubles win

Last edited by Keaka : Sep 2nd, 2007 at 06:38 PM.
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote